Suggested Clothing and Footwear Items
Remember it is always best to dress in layers. This allows you to remove or add clothing when needed as the weather and temperature can drastically change several times during the day in the far north.
- Warm insulated camo coat with a waterproof outer shell
- Waterproof, insulated camo pants
- Insulated long underwear
- Quality next to skin long sleeve layering (Under Armour, Sitka Gear)
- 2 Sweatshirt or wool fleece
- Insulated camo pants
- 6 pairs socks, 4 wool, 2 cotton/thermal
- 7 pairs underwear
- 1 pair insulated high rubber boots (Mucks are an excellent choice)
- 1 pair waterproof Gortex hiking boots
- 1 pair casual shoes for lodge (runners, slippers etc.)
Suggested Hunting Gear
- 1 blaze orange vest (400 sq inches) (mandatory)
- 1 blaze orange hunting cap, 1 blaze orange wool hat (mandatory)
- Polarized sunglasses
- Light gloves
- Waterproof insulated gloves
- Waterproof daypack for storing layered clothing and other daily necessities
- Good quality binoculars and rangefinder
- Digital camera with extra batteries
- Flashlight with extra batteries
- Hunting knife
- Chap stick or good quality lip balm
- Medical prescriptions
- Spare prescription glasses
- Personal toiletries – toothbrush, toothpaste, razor, non scented deodorant etc.
- Sunscreen and bug repellant
Book your Trip Today!
Please keep in mind that due to the distances we fly to our camps and the room that’s available on our planes, all guests are allowed a maximum 50 lb of combined baggage. We insist on the use of one large duffel bag, or 2 small ones. Please avoid the use of a hard sided suitcase. While traveling (commercial air) all firearms must be transported in a lockable hard sided gun case. During the trip to the lodge a soft case is required for your bow or firearm.